Module 2Fundamentals of Running a Practice
CPD Hours: 8 Hours
Lecturers: Dr S Rooprai and Dr S Haghri
Duration: 1 Day
Whether you are starting out running a practice or just want to get some fresh ideas and impetus to push your practice to the next level, this course will help you tackle the day to day running aspects to help you focus on the aspects of dentistry you enjoy. All practice owners, prospective owners and practice managers are invited to an intensive day where we will cover topics such as management strategies, legal and CQC aspects and human resources and many more.
What You Will Learn:
- Most effective ways of obtaining new patients and using your existing patient base effectively
- How to manage the financial parts of the business including cashflow and budgeting
- What is expected of you from the CQC and how you ensure everything is in place so there is no stress when an inspection comes
- Human resources – how to go about employing new staff, where to look and the steps involved in hiring them
- Management and leadership techniques to ensure you get the most out of your team.